[SCA-BMDL] Burnout IV

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at nauticom.net
Wed May 3 01:02:16 EDT 2006

Greetings from Myfanwy!
For all who have a desire to play in the mud and/or play with fire and
hot metal, this weekend is the 4th Annual Burnout, where iron will be
smelted in our backyard.
The festivities will be getting under way around 9 AM, and we will be
feeding folks brunch and other food throughout the day [steaks get very
interesting when cooked in a 2200° flame :-) ].  If it's at all like
last year, the bloom came out of the furnace in the late afternoon, and
things wound down (outside at least) when it got dark.
Anyone who needs directions to our house should contact Alastar or me
(for the kingdom at large, we live in Bellevue, PA, just outside
Pittsburgh):
				myfanwy at nauticom.net
				stephen_morrisson at yahoo.com
or call us at 412-734-3246. It would be helpful if folks let us know if
they're coming, so we can do a rough head count for grocery shopping.
Limited non-smoking crash space is available.  Please be advised that
we have 3 indoor-only cats (in case you're allergic), and that the
house and yard are not particularly child-proofed.
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
myfanwy at nauticom.net