[SCA-BMDL] Gryffyns Keep Fighter Practice moved to it's summer outdoor site

thomas_lestrange at adelphia.net thomas_lestrange at adelphia.net
Tue May 2 21:27:57 EDT 2006

So sorry for the short notice, but Fighter Practice for Gryffyns Keep
has returned to Twin Lakes Park until further notice. We are still
looking to have practice at a more central location in Greensburg, but
until the details are worked out, this will keep the driving down a
little for some folks. Practice will still start around 6:30 and go
till dark. Contact Bran or myself if you have any questions. Here is
the MAP link to Twin Lakes if you need direction to where we'll be.
Unless I'm mistaken, we meet at the area marked 1 & 2.
http://www.co.westmoreland.pa.us/parks/cwp/view.asp?a=3&q=619930

As always, I hope you guys can make it. We have been having good
practices and turnout has been great. Take care all and see you soon.
Thomas