[SCA-BMDL] Oops! Bardic Session / workshop - Message 3

Thomas Gressman welshborderer at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 20:03:51 EDT 2006

Hmmm... Seems that my first attempt to post a message
about a bardic session / workshop out here in
Gryffyn's Keep went awry.

I'm terribly sorry about that. Put it down to operator
error.

Anyhow, we were planning to have a (admittedly short
notice) session / bardic workshop out here in
Gryffyn's Keep this Saturday afternoon at Twin Lakes
County Park. We're planning on meeting at pavilion # 3
or 4. Figure starting at about 1:00P and going
for a couple of hours at least.

The park is just off Rt 30 in Greensburg.

It isn't going to be anything big or formal, just a
get together to do music in a kinda relaxing
atmosphere. Street clothes are fine, and all are
welcome.

If you need directions, just shoot me an e-mail at
morgangraeme at hotmail.com and I'll get back to you
asap.

Again, sorry about the missing message.

Morgan