[SCA-BMDL] Archery Practice for Monday

Mark Smoot marksmoot at comcast.net
Wed Jun 21 22:08:29 EDT 2006

Greetings from Fintan
I have been asked to put together an archery practice and some have said
Monday nights would be good. I know this may not please everyone's
schedule but I would like to have people over to shoot. I have a nice level
site that can go to 60 yards before the briar patches begin. I arrive home
after 4pm and can be available till dark. For those who love to shoot and
need practice we will try Monday nights for now.

the address is 2259 Todd Road, Aliquippa, PA 15001
Best route to PA 60 go to the Aliquippa exit and head downhill toward the
shopping center. This is Green garden road...there is a bridge that is
under-construction. Just immediately past the bridge is Todd road to the
right. Approximately 1 mile from turning on to the road is my house on the
left and Woodlawn Oil company is directly across from my house. If there is
any questions please call me at 724-857-0994 home or 724-777-5581 cell.

Look forward to some shooting
THL Fintan na Coilled