[SCA-BMDL] Free stuff

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 21:41:27 EDT 2006

I have some miscellaneous household items that I want  to get rid of.  Before I advertise them on Freecycle, I figured I would give the SCA first shot.  Here's the list:

   Area rug, 10 x ~15, low to medium pile, light beige.  Needs cleaning but otherwise in good condition
   Large wall mirror, approx. 3' x 4' with wood frame, intended to be hung in landscape orientation.  Good condition
   Box of miscellaneous books
   Woman's ice skates, size 7, white leather, somewhat worn.
   Large dresser, 9 drawers, approx 6-7' wide x 3' high x 2' deep, with large detachable mirror.  Fair condition.
  These items are FREE and available for pickup at my house in East Liberty. The dresser will require a truck or van and several strong people to get it down from the 2nd floor to your vehicle.

  Arianna of Wynthrope

Karen Kasper

"Only the educated are free."  Epictetus (55 AD - 135 AD), Discourses

"Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."  Malcolm Forbes (1919 - 1990), in Forbes Magazine