[SCA-BMDL] For your Pennsic shower needs...

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Tue Jan 3 13:11:32 EST 2006

This was posted on the local freecycle group and since they seem to be
free, it would definately help those who use pallets for whatever reason
come Pennsic (if they have the storage for them until then).

>I work for Construction Junction and our lower parking lot is filled
>with pallets we now longer wnat/need.  Please help ytourself to them!
>
>Construction Junction
>214 N. Lexington Street
>Point Breeze, 15208
>412-243-5025

Just letting y'all know...

Odriana

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi