[SCA-BMDL] To all Brewers in AEthelmearc

Iain mac'a Bhaird iainmacabhaird at tigerfire.net
Tue Jan 3 13:49:57 EST 2006

I apologize for cross-posting and to those who may see this message more
than once, but I wanted to get the news out:

A new list has been created for the brewers, vintners, mazers, et al across
our Kingdom to gather and discuss their craft.  Hopefully we can also use
it to coordinate our efforts in running events, classes and guilds and
otherwise promote our craft and learn from each other.