[SCA-BMDL] more NYE partying

Jennifer J Strobel bradley2 at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Dec 30 11:43:41 EST 2006

As usual, we are having a quiet, low-key NYE at the house. Odriana will
make bunches of food, including some good-luck dishes from around the
world (pork and sauerkraut, greens and blackeyed peas, and the now
traditional NYE pork barbeque). The fun starts at 8:00 p.m. and we throw
everyone out after a Champagne toast just after midnight.

The general plans are playing games and trying out the latest Madden on
the PS2.  There will also be scintellating and sparkling conversation.
Did I mention Really Good Food(TM)?

RSVPs are encouraged so there's a count for food, but there's nothing
wrong with dropping in.  If you are in need of directions, please phone
the house (412.486.0566) and we'll provide them to you.

We wish everyone a Happy New Year and send out many hopes and prayers for
peace, success, and happiness for the new year to each and every one of
you.

From,

Kieran MacRae, Odriana vander Brugghe, and Lake

"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."
-Frank Zappa