[SCA-BMDL] OT: 3-ring binders for give away...

L.J. Rodriguez rufinasca at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 17:44:07 EST 2006

if anybody wants/needs some 3-ring binders, my company was pitching a bunch
which i rescued. they are not torn or anything - some of them are the
'wrong' color and a few are slightly 'worn' (the company and i have
different definitions or 'worn'). sizes vary from 1 inch to 4 inch. i'll
toss them in my car on new year's day and have them at arianna's if anybody
wants to claim some. or email me next week and i can get some to you....

rufina