[SCA-BMDL] Moving Give-Away!

Monica Gaudio rani23 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 27 21:06:15 EST 2006

Greetings from Illadore!

Okay, as some of you know, I'm moving! I've finally gotten my job offer
and I'll be moving to San Francisco sometime in the spring (with a 9
week stop-over in Virginia starting in February.)  Fredeburg, who is my
deputy Seneschal, will be taking over after the January Barony Officers
meeting. I have utter confidence that she will do a fine job. :) More
information will be found in the January Althing, I'm sure.

However, the main reason I am writing is I am moving all the way across
country to California and I have a bunch of stuff that I am not going to
be taking with me! This includes:

A curio cabinet (approx. 6ft, light wood colored)
Three green marble plant stands with dark redish wood
A light wood night stand (kinda small)
One slightly used office chair (but it's comfy!)
One massive white desk, handmade. (My father made this for me. It's
huge. It would probably work best as a work table for someone.)
Two dressers, one tall and one short, both white(ish)
One Whirlpool refrigerator (that worked when I plugged it in two years ago.)
One heavy weapons pell

Pictures of all but the pell can be found here:
http://pics.livejournal.com/rani23/gallery/00014ag4

I would have to say that they're all pretty much in fair condition but
they're good serviceable pieces if you want them. Oh yeah, and they're
FREE. The only caveat is that you have to come get them. I am going to
donate everything that's not taken to charity so do let me know as soon
as possible.

Email me at rani23 at comcast.net (don't hit reply -- email me directly)
and let me know if you're interested.

Illadore