[SCA-BMDL] OT - assorted free stuff

KaziBrionSCA KaziBrionSCA at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 8 17:55:29 EST 2006

Greetings to all!

I am clearing our basement of things no longer needed or loved, and would
like to offer the following items for free if you wish to come and pick them
up:

- small-medium dog crate, collapsible, removable tray, excellent condition,
good for a large breed puppy or an adult up to the size of a setter.

- 2 cases for fly-fishing rods.  Zippered, padded, reinforced, never used,
LONG.  Taller than your average fighter, more protective than your average
armor...

- a weight bench with weights, great condition, seldom used.  Has a leg
attachment/curl bench, and an overhead lat pull-down part.  Comes with
weight plates.  Needs space equivalent to  a queen  or king size bed.

- 2 tripods for cameras, one aluminum and the other graphite

- vast amounts of dried mint and lemonbalm

- walkie-talkies (Radio Shack, work across the Serengetti)

- photo lenses: Minolta Maxxum AF 70-210/4 and AF 35-105 (55mm)

- 3 house radio intercoms, they just plug in (works fine but we'd rather
yell...)

- a palm tree, 5-6' tall but not bushy, in need of a home with more light

If any of you are interested in any of this, let me know before Tuesday;
that's when the AmVets will pick up what's left.  Phone number
(412)486-6859, e-mail sppkspATacbaDOTorg.

Thank you very much,

Kazi