[SCA-BMDL] Moving

Cecelia Hughes hughescecelia at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 20 15:36:19 EDT 2006

Lovely people--

I am happy to let you all know that I have accepted a job (in my field,
no less!) in Stafford Virginia, about 40 miles south of Washington D.C.
 We are slowly but surely getting our stuff together and moving it down
to our new place.  I have to start school on Wednesday, so we will be
here only on week-ends, finishing painting, packing, and such on those
days.  If anyone is able to help with painting on this coming Saturday,
or with loading a rental truck on Sunday, I would be exceedingly
grateful for the help.  Please call me at 412-266-5844 if you can help;
I would greatly appreciate it.

Graidhne