[SCA-BMDL] Death of Alonzio's Grandmother (fwd)

Monica Cellio cellio at pobox.com
Tue Aug 22 09:05:16 EDT 2006

Forwarded from Serena:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:39:45 -0400
From: "Tujague, Vicki" <VTujague at dhs.county.allegheny.pa.us>
To: "'cellio at pobox.com'" <cellio at pobox.com>
Subject: Death of Alonzio's Grandmother

On August 16 Geneva Tujague, Alonzio's maternal grandmother and my mother,
passed away. She was 97 years old and living in a personal care home. You
mentioned when my father died that there was a Baronial news or posting
board kind of thing on the computer that could let everyone know. Would you
please utilize that to pass the word? Since she was very aged an did not
know anyone here, a visitation seemed senseless. She is being cremated at
her request.