[SCA-BMDL] Re: Sca-bmdl Digest, Vol 12, Issue 8

jim grunst scadragon at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 13 15:58:34 EDT 2006

Has anyone heard any news from war?
Are they so crowded that they're turning folks away, or not letting them camp?
What's the weather like ?

I am still thinking about going.... thousand mile drive at $3 a gallon gas is kinda detering me. Plus it's so hot here that I'm just not into it.

I told myself 3 years ago that I'd go back up for #35 .
It's hard to believe how fast that 3 years went.

AND , if anyone should see Aelflaed , tell her I say HI!