[SCA-BMDL] [Fwd: AE Fall Academy change of site notice]]

Monica Gaudio rani23 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 27 18:20:34 EDT 2005

Also forwarded by request

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	AE Fall Academy change of site notice
Date: 	Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:19:03 -0400
From: 	David Brooks <herald at micro-link.net>

     Good Gentles,
           Please note that the site for Aethelmearc Fall Academy has
been changed due to circumstances beyond our control.
     Our new site is The Church of Our Savior, Grier and Memorial
Avenue, Williamsport, PA 17701.
     Directions: Make your best way to Rte 180, Williamsport.  From the
East: Take Exit 28 (Maynard St. Exit) and turn
 right onto Maynard St.  From the West: Take Exit 28 (Maynard St. Exit)
and turn left onto Maynard St.  Do not cross the
 bridge (if you cross the bridge you are going the wrong way.)  Once on
Maynard Street, proceed through the traffic lights
 until you come to a stop sign.  The Taber Museum should be directly
across the street from you.  Turn left onto Fourth
 Street.  Proceed on Fourth, passing through one traffic light.  As
you pass a Puff Express shop on your left, slow down,
 the next right turn is Grier St.  The church is on your right side at
the first corner.  The parking lot is just before the church.
    Parking in the church lot is somewhat limited, but we are working on

expanding available parking.  However, we have
  been assured there is usually ample street parking on weekends.
    All other event information remains unchanged.  Please pass this
message on to anyone who might be planning to
 attend the Academy.