[SCA-BMDL] Beginning Sewing Tutorial

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Wed Sep 28 15:34:33 EDT 2005

This is the class that is for those who have never touched a machine
before in their lives and need to learn the basics of sewing.  This is
also the class that you need to take if you want to participate in the
clothing workshop being held on Sunday, October 9th.

This class will be held at 3000 Harts Run Road on Wednesday, October 5
beginning at 7:30 p.m.  Participants will need:

A sewing machine
needles for their sewing machine
a bobbin for their sewing machine
black thread

We will be making a belt favor with the ever-popular and attractive Comet
design drawn on it in fabric paint.

Please send me email to let me know that you will be able to attend.

Thank you!

Odriana

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi