[SCA-BMDL] Thank you (A&S Night)

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Wed Sep 21 08:07:55 EDT 2005

Thank you to everyone that attended last night.  I have a few links for
folks to check out and wanted to post them here for everyone's perusal:

General A&S Information/Collections of Topics:
AEthelmearc A&S Links: http://www.aeans.org/showlinks.php
Atlantia A&S Links: http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/wsnlinks/
Stephan's Florilegium: www.florilegium.org
Aoife's Links:
http://scatoday.net/aoife?PHPSESSID=dc5dfd78e38ec2fc8a1e8967ed001987

Dyeing Information:
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa's Page: http://gallowglass.org/jadwiga/SCA/
(go to the links for the Egg Projects)
Jacinth's Info Mine: http://users.ev1.net/~jacinth/textiles.html#spin

Other Textile Links:
Textile Art/Fiber Art:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/textiles.htm

This is specific to what was discussed last night, not an exhaustive list
of definitive links, even the ones that I gave are only a scant few of
what is out there.

The next A&S Night will be October 18th.

Odriana

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi