[SCA-BMDL] Inventory and the Gold Key

Dina Wilson dina at grettir.org
Tue Sep 20 14:39:46 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

This is a SPECIAL invitation for you to come out and help inventory
the Gold Key.  We will be taking this on tomorrow evening starting
around 6:30pm.  I will be providing pizza and soda for those who come
and help out.  So far I only have a few comming to help and could
definately use more, as we have lots of loaner garb and feast gear.

This undertaking will take place at my house: 854 Concord Street,
Pittsburgh, PA 15212 (Yep, on the Northside near their Excellencies'
home).  Please let me know if you can come and help, and so I order
enough pizza.  If you need better directions or anything else, please
call me at 412-323-9905

Thanks in advance,
Arabella MacGrath