[SCA-BMDL] OT- Cold drinks at fighting/fencing practice

McAndrew-Schwoegl schwoegl at bellatlantic.net
Sun Sep 18 17:59:42 EDT 2005

    My impression of the point of Constance's post was that it was to let Kazi know that there already is liquid available, which might affect the amount she could expect to make for her cause.  This is also important information for Kazi to factor into her purchasing and whether this endeavor is worth her valuable time and effort, especially if there are other projects being considered.
    Having a choice is always nice, and I commend both Kazi for being enterprising in this cause and Constance for being so attentive and caring for the fighters.

Mistress Amaryllis