[SCA-BMDL] OT- Cold drinks at fighting/fencing practice

KaziBrionSCA KaziBrionSCA at worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 18 19:06:50 EDT 2005

Greetings to everyone,

I have written to Lady Constance, thanked her for bringing drinks to
practice, and explained the basics of my drinks fundraiser mission.  This
particular practice site doesn't have "accomodations".  As a former fighter
I sure appreciate Lady Constance's consideration in watering down those, who
forgot to bring their own drinks.

Thank you all for fostering an atmosphere where such things are possible!
At other places, I would worry about leaving the cooler and the jar
unattended for fear of pilfering.  Instead, I have to count money and drinks
carefully to figure out what is proceeds and what is donations!

Kazi