[SCA-BMDL] OT- Cold drinks at fighting/fencing practice

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 17:03:35 EDT 2005

As Chirurgeon I have been providing a large cooler  provided by the Barony with cold drink in it (flavor depends on what I can get) for the last month or two free of charge as part of my duties as chirurgeon.  I want to keep my fighter friends well hydrated without worry.

I support the effort to help the hurricane victims.  However I'll still be providing drinks at Fighter/Fencing practice free of charge. I don't want to seem anti fundraising help, but perhaps individuals wishing to help financialy might want to donate dirrectly to the Red Cross.

Constance BMDL Chirurgeon

"When all else fails, blame the space monkeys."