CMU Activities Fair

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at nauticom.net
Sat Sep 3 13:49:27 EDT 2005

Greetings from Myfanwy!
What will parking be like, especially for those of us who aren't
students, faculty or staff?  I will need parking reasonably close to
the actual area, so I can easily haul stuff like the spinning wheel;
barring that, I may have to have Alastar bring stuff in for me in his
vehicle (he works in the new building, but I'm not sure whether he
actually has assigned parking yet, or whether I can access said parking
easily).