Correction: Wednesday [sca-bmdl] Package going out on Monday

KaziBrionSCA KaziBrionSCA at worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 4 11:34:37 EDT 2005

Greetings to everyone:

because of Labor Day, and because some people are unable to make practice on Sunday, the package will go out on Wednesday.  This means that you, like several others, can either drop off goods at our house, or you can drop it off at Brion's downtown office on Tuesday, in case you have something and can't make Sunday practice either.

Thank you, everyone!

Kazi

<http://www.PavelleLaw.com/home.html>