CMU Activities Fair

Ashley Capps gorditagatita at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 14:09:58 EDT 2005

Greetings,

The CMU fall Activities Fair is coming up this
September 7, 2005 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30p.m. on the
CFA Lawn and Hamerschlag Mall.  In the event we need
to move to the University Center's Wiegand Gymnasium
for rain, I will e-mail as soon as they say on
Wednesday morning.

I'm planning on checking in early (3:30-ish p.m.).
I'm not sure about exactly how much space we can
commandeer, but if some gentles feel inclined to at
least throw the fighting or fencing gear in the car in
case we have the space it would be more than
appreciated.

The Pitt Activities Fair was very successful.  There
were many students who signed up for the email list
and even a few who were incredibly excited about it.
I attribute that to all of you who came out and really
shared what the SCA has to offer.  A huge 'thank you'
to everyone who gave some of their time for one of our
most important demos.

Also, a reminder and a request.  As you know, the
Spear and Fencing Tourney is September 10th from noon
to 5pm on the Cathedral Lawn.  There are a few things
that we could use for the event.  A sunshade or two, a
table, or water cooler (ice and water will be taken
care of).  If there are any gentles who have and
wouldn't mind bringing any of these things, could they
please contact me off list.  If there is anything else
that people can think of that would be useful for this
event, please let me know.

I hope everyone has an excellent Labor Day weekend,
and I hope to see you at the Activities Fair.

Rosalia Iuliana Andere
Chatelaine, Cour d'Or

mka Ashley Capps