[SCA-BMDL] Friday night

Cara and Char caram at pitt.edu
Tue Oct 25 22:48:07 EDT 2005

After much consideration, we have decided not to cancel the gaming night
this Friday at our house.  Johan always came to these gaming parties.  We
wanted to invite everyone, not just the gamers, as a way to get together
with others who are missing Johan.  If you just want to stop by for a short
while, we'd be glad to have you.  We'll start at 6:30pm with pizza, drinks
and snacks and go till around midnight.
Here are directions:
If you are coming across the Highland Park Bridge, take the Sharpsburg exit
and make a right at the end of the ramp onto Main Street.  Go to 15th street
and make a right.  (Then skip to *)
If you are coming from 28N, take the Sharpsburg exit and go straight at the
the end of the ramp to get onto Main Street.  Go to 15th street and make a
left.
* - Take 15th street to its end, and make a right onto North Canal.  Go 1/3
mile to a stop sign, and veer right onto Kittaning Pike.  Go 1/2 mile and
make a left onto North Collinwood.  Keep right at the fork in the road.  We
are the third driveway on the left, 8 North Collinwood.

--Char and Cara