[SCA-BMDL] Funeral Services for Johan von Traubenberg

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 18:32:16 EDT 2005

Thank you to everyone who has expressed condolences.  Please pass this
information along to anyone you think would like to know who is not
already on my list, and my apologies to those who receive this multiple
times.

Visitation will be on Thursday, October 27 at McCabe Funeral Home, 6214
Walnut Street (near the corner of Walnut and Shady Ave) in Pittsburgh
from 2-4 pm and 7-9 pm.  Our sons Kenneth and Robert will only be
present for the afternoon visitation.

The funeral will be held on Friday, October 28, at the 3rd Presbyterian
Church, 5701 Fifth Ave. (at the corner with Negley Ave) in Pittsburgh
at 1:00.  After the service, guests are invited to visit the school
that Kenneth and Robert attend, where Johan spent so many hours working
with hammer and saw to build new classrooms.  Kentucky Avenue School is
located in the lower level of the church where the funeral is being
held.

Johan will be buried in his family's plot in Marysville, Ohio.

In lieu of flowers, please send donations to Kentucky Avenue School,
5701 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15232.  The school is a registered
non-profit 501(c)3 so your donation is tax deductible.

If you are coming in from out of town and need a place to stay, please
contact Raven at hraefnn at yahoo.com.

Arianna

Karen Kasper

"Only the educated are free."  Epictetus (55 AD - 135 AD), Discourses

"Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."  Malcolm Forbes (1919 - 1990), in Forbes Magazine