[SCA-BMDL] Greetings from Zoe

Zoeakropolitina at aol.com Zoeakropolitina at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 10:25:22 EDT 2005

Greetings all youth fighters, parents of said fighters, youth marshals  and
all interested parties.

I will be holding youth fighting this Sunday at the Washington Blvd  practice
field however,
I would appreciate the indulgence of all participants.

Since I have been armoring up these past few weeks myself, I find I  am (as
many of you know is often the case) attempting to do two  things at once. In an
effort to avoid mistaking a youth fighter for a  heavy, I would like to start
practice a bit earlier.

I will attempt to arrive at 11:30 and will give my attention as  marshal till
1 PM. At that time, I will be present, however, the fighters  will need to be
self monitoring. If there are any gentles interested in becoming  youth
marshals, I will be thrilled to train and assist.

This will also give the kids a chance to fight before the heavies list gets
too thick. ......
It is great to have so many fighters, fencers and archers together and we
may move our base camp up the hill a bit if needed....
(and where are those thrown weapons people, anyway?)

Questions or comments?
412 920-2790
_zoeakropolitina at aol.com_ (mailto:zoeakropolitina at aol.com)

In service to the dream