[SCA-BMDL] Cooking at Chez Odriana's - RESCHEDULE

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Thu Oct 13 08:31:21 EDT 2005

So, it seems that planning something like this just before AEcademy and at
the last minute was not so good a plan :-)

Since there are several people who would like to do the Pyes of Paris
thing, how about next Friday?  We can get together for dinner beforehand
(I was just thinking of ordering Chinese or making Indian).

Since I still want to do some baking on Friday, i'll still be baking and
folks are welcome to join me.  Just drop me email and let me know if
you're coming.

Odriana

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi