[SCA-BMDL] Cooking at Chez Odriana's on Friday

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Wed Oct 12 09:55:55 EDT 2005

So, I didn't get the chance to do any baking this last Saturday and i'm
not going to get any done this upcoming weekend, so i'm going to do some
baking on Friday evening starting around 7:00 p.m.

I was going to mess around with the Pies of Paris food preservation method
and maybe make cookies so we can have them warm while we do other things.

If you would like to join me in this endeavour, please send me email and
let me know that you're coming.  I will also have a selection of tasty
cheeses from Penn Mac to nosh upon and some other stuff.  I also have no
problem with people who want to come and socialize and learn, and not
necessarily cook.

Odriana

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi