[SCA-BMDL] Last-minute reminder: scribes guild tonight

Black Paladin owaru at myfamily.org
Mon Nov 21 12:41:11 EST 2005

Unto the Barony-Marche does Cadell Blaidd du send greetings. My apologies
for the lateness of the reminder, but being the 3rd Monday of the month,
tonight is the monthly Baronial Scribes Guild meeting. The meeting will be
held at my house in Squirrel Hill, and will begin around 7pm.

Please, if you are planning on showing up, EMAIL ME and let me know. There
is another engagement tonight that I would like to attend if no one is
planning on showing up, but if people are going to be there I will be happy
to host the meeting.

Tonight will be another Workshop night, as I slacked on getting someone to
speak. If there is anyone who would be interested in holding a Lecture Night
and speaking to the Scribes Guild on a topic, please let me know; I will be
sending out specific requests hopefully in the next week or two.

In Service,
-Cadell