[SCA-BMDL] Many thanks for. . .

Alan Nascone aandjnascone at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 17:30:36 EST 2005

The shield in question was already on its way out.  But once the kids
realized they were
actually demolishing it and no one was going to yell at them, they redoubled
their efforts
and kept calling friends over from other groups to join in the orgy of
destuction.
I now know how a pinata feels at a birthday party(but it in not candy that I
am full of).

-Graedwyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle"
<kihebard at hotmail.com>