[SCA-BMDL] Many thanks for Sarah Heinz House demos

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 15:56:48 EST 2005

"shield ended up in bits all over the floor"?

Is this a tale of mighty blows, or a simple failure of a well-worn piece of
equipment -- or perhaps simply a further part of the demonstration, as to
how such things are constructed in the Current Middle Ages?

(Itching to turn this into an appropriate tale, even though I reside in
other lands... [Barony of the Steppes, Ansteorra])

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
SCA: al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen