[SCA-BMDL] Many thanks for Sarah Heinz House demos

Cara and Char caram at imap.pitt.edu
Wed Nov 16 22:49:13 EST 2005

Good gentles, again this week we are grateful to those that gave their time
for a demo.  On November 16, Barony members entertained 90 boys and girls at
Sarah Heinz House gymnasium, our winter fighting site.  Many thanks to the
fencers, Arabella, Clewin, and Charles, and Brion for helping kids fight and
storytelling.  Thanks to Zoe and Constantinos for demonstrating youth
fighting.  Thanks to the heavy fighters: Sir Malcom, Baron Langdon (who was
mistaken for Sir Andrew by staff), Sir Graedwyn(whose shield ended up in
bits all over the floor), Morgen, Thomas, and Clewin.
In Service,
Ariella