[SCA-BMDL] demos this Saturday 11/12 and Weds 11/16

Cara and Char caram at imap.pitt.edu
Sat Nov 12 18:54:48 EST 2005

Greetings good gentles!
My heartfelt thank yous to Sir Andrew, His Highness Sir Malcom, Sir
Koredono, Thomas Lestrange, and Sir Alonzio and Sarah Yvette for doing the
demo at Sarah Heinz House today.   Approximately 50 boys and some parents
watched some good bear pit and small melee action and tried their hands at
swinging swords.
This coming Wednesday David Yovanovic said they will have "twice as many"
boys and he will try to have it in the gym on the second floor so more help
would be greatly appreciated.   If you need anything like directions (or can
give a knight a ride from Ingomar road), please call me at 412 782-4661.
Thank you again!
In Service,
Ariella