[SCA-BMDL] demos this Sunday 11/12 and Weds 11/16

Cara and Char caram at imap.pitt.edu
Mon Nov 7 22:17:30 EST 2005

Greetings!  Some good gentles were unaware of the demos we are doing for
Sarah Heinz House, so my apologies if this is redundant.  Sarah Heinz House
does programs for boys and girls and the 2 groups we are entertaining and
educating are elementary school age boys.  The first is this Saturday from
10-11:30am and the second demo is Weds. November 16th from 7:45-9pm.  Please
try to arrive 30 minutes before to carry armor in and get dressed.  We are
guessing the fighing is what will be most interesting to young boys but feel
free to bring anything else appropriate (loud trumpets, Kieran?).  These
demos are "thank yous" for using the site, not major recruiting events, so
I'd like to have as many of us out fighting as possible (bear pit or small
melee) as we would in a practice.  Sarah Heinz House has a large gymnasium
upstairs which made an excellent fighting room this past Sunday; please wear
soft-soled shoes and do not expect to go to your knees in armor.
Please see the website
http://www.dementia.org/~djl/sca/bmdl/marshal/marshal.html  for directions
to the site or call me if this does not work for you (412 782 4661).
In Service,
Ariella