Bog people RE: [SCA-BMDL] interesting upcoming lecture at CMNH

Jaime Boyden mebh_ingen_dubhgall at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 16:32:31 EST 2005

Oh, Myfanwy, don't get me started on that...I'm sure I
told you about my brother *rolls eyes*

Anyways, it's $10 to get into the museum itself
(non-member), and if you want to see the Bog People,
it's an extra $5 I think.  We went when my
brother-in-law was in town in July.  It was
interesting in my opinion, and Kayleigh was asking all
kinds of questions (and trying to touch things).

I assume you can go to the lecture without going to
see the Bog People?  That would of course imply I had
*time*...lol...

I've been wanting to go to the museum by myself, to
see the art and things there without the distraction
of a 3-year old...

~Mebh ingen Dubhgall
mka Jaime Boyden