Bog people RE: [SCA-BMDL] interesting upcoming lecture at CMNH

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at nauticom.net
Thu Nov 3 15:34:25 EST 2005

Greetings from Myfanwy!
Hmm.  Alastar and I saw the exhibit a couple of months ago, after
Pennsic, and I don't remember the noise level being particularly bad,
with the exception of the hands-on forensics stuff at the end (and that
was only because that area was fairly crowded, being on a weekend).
I may not be as sensitive to loud noise, although I always thought I
was.  People who have the bass turned way up on their car stereos
really irritate the heck out of me, especially if it's making *my* car
(or house windows!) vibrate.