Bog people RE: [SCA-BMDL] interesting upcoming lecture at CMNH

KaziBrionSCA KaziBrionSCA at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 3 15:13:01 EST 2005

Those of you whose hearing is sensitive, remember to bring earplugs or
earmuffs to the Bog People Exhibit.  The hunting ear muffs with volume
control would be most suitable.  The exhibit was so loud that Eleanore ran
right back out in tears.  It was too loud even for me.  The museum
graciously refunded our admission money;  hopefully I will get around to
seeing it on my own.

Kazi