[SCA-BMDL] interesting upcoming lecture at CMNH

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 13:15:08 EST 2005

And don't forget to check out the lovely Bog People(tm) coffee mugs,
Bog People(tm) chocolate bars, and tastefully-done Bog People(tm)
tee-shirts, complete with a lovely portrait of a Bog Person's face,
eternally-gasping!

(Liked the exhibit, HATED the thoughtless and crude merchandising at the end.)

But the talk is probably good, regardless.

' |   Broom      IamBroom @ gmail . com
' |   cellphone:           412-389-1997
'\|/  30 Huston Rd,   Oakmont PA  15139
'/|\  "Discere et docere", which means:
//|\\ "This is like watching a guy with a nosebleed in a shark pool!"