[SCA-BMDL] interesting upcoming lecture at CMNH

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at nauticom.net
Thu Nov 3 12:28:10 EST 2005

Greetings from Myfanwy!
Thought I'd post this for anyone in the Barony who might be interested,
particularly those with any interest in textiles..  There will be a
lecture at 1 PM on November 5 at the Carnegie Museum of Natural History
in connection with the Bog People exhibit: 		A Stitch in Time: A Look
at Clothing on Bog Bodies
		Dr. Irene Good, The Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology,
Harvard University
It will be in the Lecture hall (I'm not sure exactly where that is, but
the people at the information desk in the lobby can probably direct you
to the right location).  The lecture is free (other than paying to get
into the museum itself, which IIRC is about $8 for adult non-member
admission).
There is no registration required, according to the museum's website
link:
	http://www.CarnegieMNH.org/doe/programs/activities.htm
Hope to see some folks there!  (Folks should take an opportunity to see
the Bog People exhibit itself, even if they're not interested in the
lecture, because the exhibit is seriously wicked cool.)
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
myfanwy at nauticom.net