[SCA-BMDL] Re: [polyhymnia-sca] Web page for Johan

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 13:00:52 EST 2005

My website at http://www.geocities.com/arianna_wyn/Johan.htm
has apparently already maxed out its data transfer, so you may not be
able to get in, but the lady Aurenca Mouly has kindly mirrored it at:

http://nikkiverse.net/masterjohan/

Karen/Arianna

--- Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have added a page to my website about John / Johan.  The overall
> site
> is mostly SCA oriented, but I included a bunch of other things about
> him as well, including his work at the Water and Sewer Authority and
> at
> Kentucky Avenue School. I especially thought those of you who could
> not
> make it to the funeral might like to see it, since it includes the
> program and some of the eulogies from the funeral.  Feel free to
> spread
> the link around to others who might be interested.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/arianna_wyn/Johan.htm
>
> Karen/Arianna

Karen Kasper

"Only the educated are free."  Epictetus (55 AD - 135 AD), Discourses

"Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."  Malcolm Forbes (1919 - 1990), in Forbes Magazine