[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: Web page for Johan

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 09:47:09 EST 2005

Um, sorry about this, but the site is a free Geo-cities site and has
apparently already exceeded its data transfer quota for the moment.
Give it an hour or so and try again.

Arianna

--- Raven <hraefnn at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > I have added a page to my website about John /
> > Johan.  The overall site
> > is mostly SCA oriented, but I included a bunch of
> > other things about
> > him as well, including his work at the Water and
> > Sewer Authority and at
> > Kentucky Avenue School. I especially thought those
> > of you who could not
> > make it to the funeral might like to see it, since
> > it includes the
> > program and some of the eulogies from the funeral.
> > Feel free to spread
> > the link around to others who might be interested.
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com/arianna_wyn/Johan.htm
> >
> > Karen/Arianna

> And this above all to thine own self be true.
>                                 - Shakespeare, "Hamlet"

Karen Kasper

"Only the educated are free."  Epictetus (55 AD - 135 AD), Discourses

"Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."  Malcolm Forbes (1919 - 1990), in Forbes Magazine