[SCA-BMDL] Santa Claus project- baked or homemade goodies

Tessa the Huntress tessathehuntress at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 13 20:25:26 EST 2005

Greetings!

I know a number of us make baked goodies for Christmas, so I sent an email
to the mom of the boys that we are helping.  I asked her if baked (or
homemade) goodies would be ok.  I thought that since they lost so much in
the hurricane, that they may not be able to do this themselves this year.

She replied back.. from what I gather, we have touched her. and she's so
thrilled that her boys will be getting some stuff for christmas.  She said
homemade goodies would be wonderful. Actually here is a quote from her
reply:

"That would be wonderful, and an ingredient list would be the best since I
have one son with food allergies. But my other son does not so I won't list
the allergies because I wouldn't want one child not getting things he likes
just because the other one is allergic to them. This is very nice and we are
very thankful for everything everyone is doing for us."

So, if anyone would like to make any "goodies" for them, please contact me
offlist.  Please include an ingredient list.  BTW, if you want to make your
donation anonymous, please let me know.. otherwise she's asked for names and
addresses of everyone who's helped (or will), so she can say thanks.  I am
keeping a list of everyone who is helping.  If you wish your name and info
to be kept private, I will do so, just let me know.

Thanks very much for everyone's help.

Tessa, Princess of AEthelmearc
tessathehuntress at earthlink.net