[SCA-BMDL] OT: Moving Sale Reminder

Dina Wilson dina at grettir.org
Wed Dec 7 13:23:04 EST 2005

Just a reminder that you can feel free to contact us and stop by and
take a look at our stuff.  I'd really like to get it out soon.
Another highlight is that Wolfie is selling some Star Wars figures and
memorabilia.  If you are interested, I can email you privately what he
has.  All are in original boxes.  Plus there still the TV, the dragon
and unicorn collections, plus microwaves and more is still available.

Let me know if you have some interest in CHEAP stuff.

Arabella and Wolfgang
412-323-9905
854 Concord Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15212