[SCA-BMDL] OT - free kid stuff to a good home

KaziBrionSCA KaziBrionSCA at worldnet.att.net
Sat Dec 10 19:26:30 EST 2005

Greetings to all!

Inspired by the great moving and organizing efforts going on in the Barony,
I would like to join and offer some goodies that no longer have a good home
in our house.  Come pick them up and they are yours.  I'd like to get rid of
these goodies out of the house before Christmas - there will be an AmVets
pick-up right before Christmas at our house so if you like anything, e-mail
me, please.

* A plastic ride-in car, red/blue/yellow, excellent condition, low miles
* A six-section collapsible enclosure suitable for the containment of
toddlers and small dogs (light grey plastic, can be combined with same for a
larger corrall), great for Pennsic
* A bike seat, holds up to 40 lbs, goes on the back of an adult bicycle.  I
upgraded the harware with wing-nuts.  Used 4 times or so.
* Various brightly colored plastic toddler toys
* Kettler-brand tricycle, classic styling, green/yellow/red, very good
condition
* Genuine and original busy beads (a roller coaster made of many colorful
wires, with wooden colorful beads on them)
* A cheap umbrella stroller, used only several times as our "airport
stroller"
* A plastic rocking horse, loved very hard but still runs (practically
indestructible)

With best regards,

Kazi