[SCA-BMDL] Tomorrow

Cecelia Hughes hughescecelia at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 12:19:36 EST 2005

Oh, my friends!

Tomorrow, December 11th, will be the painting party of our dining room.
 The materials in there are almost all packed, and the furniture will
be out before anyone gets here.  I would greatly appreciate any help I
could get, probably btween 11 a.m. and 3 p.m., or whenever people can
make it.  (I'll be here and working all day, but I don't want anyone to
feel like their entire week-end needs to go bye-bye; just whatever
portion you'd like to offer.)  I'd appreciate any help I can get, and
there's always packing for anyone who doesn't care to paint.

Many thanks in advance!
Graidhne ni Ruaidh

We will happily do pizza and such for any help after we're done!