[SCA-BMDL] Cooking at Odriana's

Jennifer Strobel jstrobel at psc.edu
Mon Dec 12 09:46:31 EST 2005

The Digby experiment turned out to be quite yummy and fortunately the
cooking time was short enough that we were able to enjoy the fruits of our
labours before I had to throw everyone out.

I thank Clement, Helewyse, and Broom for coming out to play and a special
thank you to Helewyse for bringing some amazing Indian food to share for
dinner before we got started.

I am planning something for January, but i'm not sure what.  Potentially
another preservation experiment.  Suggestions are welcome.

Odriana

"Do not dismiss the dish saying that it is just, simply food. The blessed thing is an entire civilization in itself!"
- Abdulhak Sinasi