[SCA-BMDL] Lost and found from Neptunalia

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 12:05:02 EST 2005

I still have a few items of lost and found from the Neptunalia in July.
 I will be bringing them to the December Barony meeting.

If they remain unclaimed after that, they will be added to the Silent
Auction at Baronial 12th Night.

Items still in my possession include:

> >1 metal tankard with knife and fork
> >1 metal tankard
> >1 digital camera bag, no camera
> >1 beige tunic
> >1 pkg of 3 gold buttons
> >1 large pouch filled with small pouches of gaming dice
> >1 bag with man’s beige tunic, green tunic and beige rope belt
> >1 man’s white sock

Arianna

Karen Kasper

"Only the educated are free."  Epictetus (55 AD - 135 AD), Discourses

"Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."  Malcolm Forbes (1919 - 1990), in Forbes Magazine