[SCA-BMDL] Baronial 12th Night Silent Auction

Margarita T. Rankin madmarg at mfhprod.com
Sat Dec 10 11:23:27 EST 2005

Greetings!
Like last year, during the Baronial 12th Night, we'll hold a Silent Auction. The
profits of this will go towards our unfortunate cousins of the newfound Kingdom
of Gleann Abhann. The hours of opening and closing of the auction are not
determined yet, but they will be in the near future.
Please, consider to donate an item or a kind of service for the Silent Auction.
If you decide to do so, please contact me. My name is Margretha La Fauvel (mka
Margarita Rankin) and I can be reached by phone at 412 721 4261 (after 6:30
weekdays and after 11:00 on weekends - If I do not reply, please leave a voice
mail) or e-mail at madmarg at mfhprod.com. I'll also be at the Baronial Meeting on
Wednesday where I'll remind this to everyone again.
If you decide to donate, I will need a description of the item or service, and
an initial bid price.

Regards,

Margretha.

--