[SCA-BMDL] T-shirts at Barony Meeting

Krista Traini hildasca at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 12:24:09 EST 2005

Hello!

Wondering what to get those certain someones from the Debatable Lands this
12th Night? How about helping them show their Baronial Pride by buying them
a Baronial T-shirt! There are two designs in several colors, and they are
being sold at the bargain basement sale price of only $10.

I will be bringing them to Barony Meeting on Wednesday (never did get to
Fencing practice, sorry, Fredeberg!).  I'll take cash or checks made to SCA
Inc - BMDL.

If you're not able to make it Wednesday, let me know, and we can make other
arrangements.

See you Wednesday!

~Hilda